Maen Hassuneh graduated from Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana in May 2014. His journey was inspired by a desire to help people in need, especially when it comes to understanding the difficulties and complexities of the law.
Maen’s focus areas revolve around an empathetic approach to understanding his clients and focusing on meeting their goals in the best possible manner. Since Maen is the oldest of seven children, he has learned the necessity of patience and understanding. This allows him to truly relate to each client and provide specified planning to each individual client situation. Because of this, Maen has had the pleasure of working with a wide range of clients from all different backgrounds and understands that everyone has different needs. Maen’s goal is to satisfy every client’s desire in the best and most efficient manner possible.
When he is not working hard, Maen spends his time with his family, as well as at the gym, playing soccer, and reading a good book. While in the office, Maen focuses on business law, personal injury and immigration, on which he spent a great deal of time on throughout his law school career. He continues to focus on current information and maintaining an updated understanding of the existing law.
- Juris Doctorate 2014, Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, IN
- Bachelor of Arts 2011, Indiana University, Purdue University-Indianapolis, Indianapolis, IN
State Bar Admissions
- State of Indiana, May 19, 2015
- Indiana Tax Court, May 19, 2015
Federal Bar Admissions
- US District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, May 19, 2015
- US District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, May 19, 2015
Let Hassuneh Law Firm help you! Call today at (219) 400-2200!